Admins can control user access management with user roles and user groups. User groups enable quickly adding new users to the right projects. For example, if a new employee starts using the company's Media Pocket, he/she may just be added to the right user groups and the new user automatically gains the same access rights as other members in the groups.
One user can belong to none, several or all of the user groups.
Create a user group:
1. Go to Users under the settings
2. Select Create
3. Add Title (and optional the Description)
4. Add users
You may also edit existing groups and add new users to them.
Add a user group to a project:
1. Go to the project
2. Open Members tab on the right
3. Go to User groups
4. Select Add groups and choose the user groups you want to add
5. You may delete a user group from the project by clicking "X"