Loader Ingest is a Loader feature, that allows you to upload files from production environment to asset placeholder in Media Pocket. The files are linked to the right placeholder via External ID, that the placeholder needs to have.
- When the placeholder is created, assign an External ID (1234 for example) to it
- Name the file you want to upload with the External ID (1234) as prefix, for example 1234_filename.filextension
- Move the file to loader/media/ingest/
- The file will be immediately moved to ingest/process while Loader searches for a placeholder with a matching id
- When ingest is successful, Loader will move the file to ingest/successful
- If Loader is unable to find a placeholder or the file extension is not allowed, Loader will move the file to ingest/failed
Please sign in to leave a comment.