From this page, you can find all the major updates of our constantly developing media management platform. Take a look at what our dedicated developers have accomplished.
31/05/2023 - Release #76
- New feature: Warning message for incomplete uploads. If uploads are incomplete, a warning message will appear when trying to refresh page
- Minor UI enhancements
- Bug fixes and maintenance
17/05/2023 - Release #75
- Improvement: Possibility to add External ID to global search
- Improvement: Email download links. You are now able to create links without sending a mail and have the link expiry set up to 365 days. Please note that if you share links via Slack or other software, the external/third party systems might use some of the set download limits for virus scans/preview generators
- Bug fixed: SSO login session expiration warning. The error message should not appear anymore
- API: Please note, that we are moving the project /assets -endpoint to /search https://tryme.mediapocket.fi/api/docs/V2/search/search.html
- Improvement: Favorites icons in bulk edit. The icon functionalities have been swapped, so that the filled icon will add to favorites and the unfilled icon will remove from favorites
- Backend: Overall improved custom fields speed
- Bugs fixed: Drag and drop to breadcrumb trail error, remove all tags via bulk edit not possible, drop folder mobile view scaling issues, large PSB files crashing and project title overflow
03/05/2023 - Release #74
- New feature: Articles. Create articles in Media Pocket. Read more on Articles
- Improvement: Search settings. Search settings are now saved in the backend and won’t be reseted when logging out. Please note that you have to log out, refresh the browser and reselect your settings after logging in
- Minor bug fixes and backend improvements
19/04/23 - Release #73
- Improvement: User management. List all projects a specific user belongs to via edit user menu
- Improvement: Share by email. You’re now able to choose multiple recipients and add a custom message
- Improvement: Clicking on a URL link will redirect to the link location even if user is logged out or session is expired
- Improvement: Bulk edit info. When trying to perform actions that are not permitted, information will be displayed when hovering the icon of the desired action, or in a separate warning dialogue
- Backend: Updates and optimization
- Minor bug fixes
05/04/23 - Release #72
- Improvement: List view rework. When any modification is made to the default preset, a new preset can be saved. Individual fields or complete groups can be selected to the preset. The column order can be modified by dragging the table columns and saving them with the Save columns icon. Presets can be selected, edited or deleted from the table preset settings. Other improvements include locked media type thumbnail size and thumbnail switching to media type icon if the column is too narrow
- Improvement: Search results and pagination. Max results per page is dropped to 500 and a maximum of 10000 results is added to pagination for better performance
- Improvement: Sort assets by date. Assets can now be sorted by creation or modification date
- Improvement: Saved searches are now using url params. Please note that old saved searches might not work properly and should be resaved
- Improvement: Automatic line breaks in text based fields. Words are no longer cut
- (MTV) Improvement: User management page. All user tables can now be sorted and a new more detailed message is displayed when deleting a user
- Improvement: Members tool. User groups, Users and Guests are now categorized and the visibility message has been improved
- API: Possibility to get data with a specific timeframe via search API. Read more on https://tryme.mediapocket.fi/api/docs/V2/search/search.html
- Bug fixed: Adding guests with a custom user role that has edit members permission is possible again
- Minor bug fixes and backend updates
22/03/23 - Release #71
- UI/UX bug fix: Move to Project. Users are now able to navigate inside projects and move assets anywhere in the project hierarchy by using move to project
- UI: Projects Tree rework. Users are able to navigate inside projects via the arrow and jump back in the hierarchy in the breadcrumb trail or open the project by pressing the project name. Projects can also be filtered by name with the search bar
- UI v3.0: New landing page + thumbnail enhancements
- UX: Bulk download limit bumped to 25 assets
- Improvement: Drop page rework. Upload, Sent and Received are found in their own tabs
- Integration: Integration to Plasma is now tested in a test environment and the deployment to Yle Media Pocket is in planning
- Improvement: Search filters rework. Filters are now added to URL params, and have a clear all button. Some filters are also redesigned (ai tags, creator (exif), copyright (exif), file size (exif), duration (exif) and date filters
- Improvement: Copy asset. When copying an asset, the copy will be created in the same project as the original asset
- Improvements: Asset view. When viewing assets, users are always able to get back to search results or the project from which they are viewing assets. Arrows for next and previous assets have been moved to the top right corner
- New feature: Text content search. New filter to search for words used in PDF and word documents
- Backend: Workflow optimization for faster processing
- Bug fixes: Share by link date picker now closes when clicking away
08/03/23 - Release #70
- New feature: UI v3.0. A significant rework of the UI, including the following changes: New colors for the different asset types, new rounded design of the media cards, home page layout rework, topbar buttons replaced with Create button, Notifications button added to topbar, More button which includes Trash bin and Unassigned media along with all admin features added to quick menu
- New feature: Folder upload. Folders can now be dragged and dropped into a project folder. Subfolders are automatically created based on the folder structure of the uploaded folder
- Improvement: Bulk share assets to a desired publishing channel
- Improvement: Quick menu. Projects, Collections and Drops unified to have the same actions
- Improvement: Quick menu. Items are now sorted alphabetically in collections and drops
22/02/23 - Release #69
- Improvement: Save list view column width. In list view, you are able to save adjusted column widths to your table presets. Read more on List View
- Improvement: Share version. Choose which version of the asset you want to share to the desired publishing channel
- Minor bug fixes and UI improvements
08/02/23 - Release #68
- New feature: Rearrange custom field groups and custom fields. In the custom field groups settings, you are now able to rearrange the order of groups and fields by dragging
- Improvement: In the settings menu, “Users”- section name is changed to “User management”
- API: Create subprojects to project. You are now able to create subprojects straight into project via API
- Improvements: Trash bin. Trash bin is now located in the quick menu. You are able to search trash bin via global search when the trash bin filter is active. You are also able to delete up to 500 assets at once from trash bin
- Improvement: Favorites. Bulk editing is now possible on the Favorites page
- Improvement: Parent projects. In list view, you are now able to see the parent projects of projects/assets instead of only the highest level previously displayed as “Project Name”
- Improvement: Subprojects duplicate name warning. When creating subprojects, a warning message will appear if a subproject with the same name is found
- Improvement: Subprojects. When creating a subproject the default setting for visibility is now inherited from the parent project
- Improvements: Drop. Drops are now sorted alphabetically in Quick Menu. Original filenames are now visible in Drop list views
- Improvements: Loaded UI. Filters applied are now stored in the browsers local storage. Process deletion can now be confirmed with enter and canceled with esc. Assets deleted from Media Pocket are marked as [ASSET DELETED] in the process log
- Bug fixed: Boolean values are now visible in list view
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements
- Backend: Updates & maintenance
25/01/23 - Release #67
- New feature: content type Document. PDFs and .doc -files are now categorized as Documents, which makes filtering and asset management more efficient
- UX/UI: custom fields are now easier to read, as the field data is displayed in a different color as the field name
- CR3 files are now supported in Media Pocket
- Improvement: Clear processes from Loader logs. You are now able to clear failed/timedout/complete jobs on the Loader -page
- Backend: updates and optimization
- Minor bug fixes, including email share
11/01/23 - Release #66
- New feature: Add custom fields to global search. In search settings, you are now able to pick custom fields that will be searchable via global search
- New feature: New API endpoints for adding assets to projects and drops. Assets can now be created and uploaded to Project or Drop with one request. Read more in the API documentation
- New feature: Add external id to project or asset via API in the create asset/project request. Read more in the API documentation
- Improvement: Possibility to invite and delete guests from public projects
- Improvement: Choose media version in bulk download. When downloading multiple assets at once, you are now able to choose which version to download. Bear in mind that all selected assets need to have the desired version available
- Improvement: Add original title to Collections and Drops
- Backend: Updates
- Minor bug fixes
14/12/22 - Release #65
- Improvement: Bulk edit. Editing up to 500 assets at a time is now possible with bulk edit
- Improvement: Projects tree. Speedup and logic improvements
- Improvement: Download. Original media, preview/proxy and environment specific versions are now shown by default. Other versions can be displayed by clicking Show all versions
- Backend: Housekeep and improvements
5/12/22 - Release #64
- Improvement: PDF viewer. You are now able to input side number for faster navigation in PDF files
- UX/UI: Discard changes in custom fields. When editing custom fields, you're now able to discard changes in individual fields or in all fields at once
- Backend: Updates
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
30/11/22 - Release #63
- New cloud archiving tool Loader. Loader is an additional service to Media Pocket users who need to transfer large media projects or files between on-premise storage and Media Pocket. Read more in the Loader section
- More logging was added to Collection and Drop folder history tab
- Share by email now supports audio and other media types
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
17/11/22 - Release #62
- New feature: Share by email. An easy way to share files from Media Pocket via email. Read more on Share by email
- New storage options: For new environments, the media can be stored either in a public cloud, or in a hybrid cloud at TV Tools Data Center
- Admin feature update: Add user to user groups via edit user. When editing a user profile, you are also able to add the user to the available user group
- Feature update: Scrollbar for notifications section
- Feature update: Search auto-suggest. You can now toggle suggestions with up and down arrow keys
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
31/10/22 - Release #61
- New feature: Search auto suggest. In global search, results are suggested based on your search input
- Backend: Database migration
- Minor bug fixes
19/10/22 - Release #60
- UX/UI: Grid view asset improvement. Now you’ll quickly see the file type, file size and resolution while browsing image assets in grid view
- UX/UI: Search result shows exact number of matches instead of +10 000 results
- Backend: Database upgrades
- Minor bug fixes
05/10/22 - Release #59
- New feature: User details & avatar. You can add more details and an avatar to your user profile, read more on My Profile
- UX/UI: Users and user groups under the same tab. Read more on User Groups
- Improvement: Tree view location highlight. When you open the Projects tree view, it will always display your current location
- Improvement: Tree view a-z sorting. Projects are now displayed in an alphabetical order in the tree view, with the nested projects listed first and one-level projects after that. Please notice that letters with diacritics, for example, å, ä & ö, will be listed after their corresponding character
- Bug fixed: Can’t clear custom field data fields. The issue with clearing custom field data fields is now fixed
20/09/22 - Release #58
- New feature: Tree view for projects. You are now able to view your projects in a tree view from the side menu
- New feature: Badge notification for comments. If an asset has comments, Media Pocket will display a badge notification in the comments section. It will also show how many comments there are
- API update: Search from custom field. You are now able to search from custom field via API. Read more in the search section of your API doc
- UX/UI: Asset tools are now disabled when bulk editing
- Minor bug fixes
07/09/22 - Release #57
- New feature: User groups. Admins can create user groups and add users to them. Read more on User groups
- New feature: Azure Blob publishing channel. You’re now able to share assets to your Azure Blob destination
- UX/UI: Added asset view and features to upload -page. On the upload page, you are now able to bulk edit assets
- UX/UI: Visual cue for edited custom field groups. If you swap between custom field groups while editing, you’ll now easily see which groups have been edited
- UX/UI: When searching, you’re now able to input text into date filter
- Minor UI improvements
- Minor bug fixes
24/08/22 - Release #56
New feature: Search settings -tool. Read more on Search Settings
Search improvement: search operators added to custom field search. Read more about how to use search operators on Word Search and Filters
Search improvement: search in project. When clicking on "Search this project" you will be able to use global search inside the project
Search improvement: removed active search. Search will now start when pressing enter or clicking on the search -icon in search fields
Search improvement: added auto suggest when typing search
UX/UI: Universal speed improvements
UX/UI: Removed asset type icon from list view thumbnails
API: added possibility to change project visibility via Media Pocket API
- Minor bug fixes
10/08/22 - Release #55
- Feature improvement: List View. With the new List View you are able to load more results per page and save your own layouts. Read more on List View
- Feature improvement: Projects. When creating a project, you are now able to choose if the project will be public or private
- Feature improvement: Allowed domains. When whitelisting domains in an environment, you are able to choose default user role for all new users that sign in with the domain
- Feature improvement: Bulk editing custom fields. When bulk editing custom fields, you can now update fields in multiple groups without closing the tool. The edits will stay in place when swapping between different groups
- Security and performance improvements
- Minor bug fixes
08/06/22 - Release #54
- New feature: Collections. You can create a collection to which you are able to add assets from different projects without having to create new assets
- UX/UI: Subprojects moved under parent project for better searchability
- UI: Paste text with formatting. You are now able to paste text with or without formatting to a rich text custom field
02/06/22 - Release #53
- Backend: DB upgrades and maintenance
- UI: copy button for API key added, minor bug fixes
- UX: misclick prevention for bulk edit
- Bug fixed: errors in PDF preview creation
19/05/22 - Release #52
- New feature: User Roles -tool. Admins are now able to create user roles based on chosen permissions, assign users to created roles. System default roles are admin, default and guest. Read more on Roles
- Minor bug fixes and UI improvements
03/05/22 - Release #51
- Backend: updates and workflow optimization
- UI: Reload rules. In search view, you are now able to reload changes from a button that will appear if assets are added or removed
- UI: Search -field and alphabetical sorting + role added to "Add a Member" -section
20/04/22 - Release #50
- New feature: View image assets in full resolution by clicking on the image while viewing the asset. It will open a new tab that can be exited from the "X" -icon in the top right corner
- Backend maintenance
05/04/22 - Release #49
- New feature: Add thumbnail to project. You can choose an image asset from your project to display as project thumbnail
- UI update: You are now able to drag an drop in search view
- Minor bug fixes and functionality improvements
22/03/22 - Release #48
- New feature: Sidebar lets you access your favorited assets and saved searches all the time
- New feature: You are now able to move multiple assets inside a project with a drag and drop functionality
- New feature: Microsoft Azure AD SSO. You may now use Azure AD SSO to sign in to Media Pocket with a company/organisation account
- Bug fixed: Changing column order in list view after a saved search will update to exported csv
08/03/22 - Release #47
- New feature: Remove Media removes all media from asset (media file, media info, exif data, clips, crops) and transforms the asset into a placeholder
- UI feature: Attachments indicator shows if the assets has attachments and how many
- UI update: Floating horizontal scrollbar in list view
- UI update: New functionality for Delete and Move -buttons in asset details
22/02/22 - Release #46
- Backend: updates and housekeeping
- Bug fixes: list view speedup and minor UI improvements
08/02/22 - Release #45
- New feature: Assets can now be easily moved from project to project with the "Move" -button
- UI update: New design for asset cards
- Minor bug fixes
26/01/22 - Release #44
- Minor bug fixes
- Minor UI improvements
12/01/22 - Release #43
- New feature: Admins are now able add Custom Field Group(s) by default, read more on Custom Fields
- Minor UI improvements
- Minor bug fixes
29/12/21 - Release #42
- Feature update: Search operators added to global word search, e.g., AND, OR and prefix query. Read more on Word Search and Filters
- Bug fixed: Asset upload and share by link functionalities improved
- Security update: Log4j vulnerability fixed
16/12/21 - Release #41
- API documentation: Asset’s review added to API and status added to search API
- Feature update: Image crops are now downable, shareable and they can be exported as assets
- Feature update: Custom field groups can be locked, which prevents admin users via UI or API to make changes to custom field groups used in a certain integration
01/12/21 - Release #40
- Bug fixed: Copy Image Asset functionality fixed
- Backend: Workflow engine > Media Pocket API interaction improved
17/11/21 - Release #39
- Bug fixed: Deleting publishing channel functionality fixed
- Bug fixed: Improved UI response if the user tries to create a publishing channel without a type
- Feature update: Publishing channel editor moved to admin settings
03/11/21 - Release #38
- Feature update: Custom field group can be set to open by default when opening an asset/project that has the field group associated.
- Feature update: Publishing channels user rights and restrictions modified; only admin can create, edit and delete publishing channels. Workspace guests cannot use publishing channels.
- Feature update: External ID updated to accept characters dash, underscore, and dot.
- Bug fixed: IPTC Core fields creator and keywords are again visible in Mediainfo (if used in the asset)
21/10/21 - Release #37
- New feature: Image Cropping tool. Users may now create crops from images and use them via API. Version 1.0. includes four ready set aspect rations 16:9, 1:1, 5:4, and 4:3.
- Feature update: Seach tools added to open API. The search options include title, tags, category, media type, and the owner. Search options can be used individually or combine two or more criteria.
- Feature update: The comment section’s UI was reshaped to avoid confusion with the filtering tool.
- Feature update: Added prioritization to global word search to emphasize words used in title and description.
- Bug fixed: Timestamped comments on video assets fixed.
- Bug fixed: EXIF/IPTC Filters are again visible on search filters.
05/10/21 - Release #36
- New feature: Complex Custom Field type. With the Complex field, users may link individual fields together to form one data record. A complex field can be used e.g to give a certain media asset several date-time values, such as air-dates.
- New feature: Admins can now add and delete users’ from projects on the User panel.
- Feature update: Select all (per page) and edit custom fields features added to the bulk action panel
- Feature update: Global word search setting tweaked to better up the search results
- Feature update: Approvals section on front page renamed to In Review.
21/09/21 - Release #35
- Feature update: Added to Custom Field type "Rich text" more versatile tools for text editing. The text editor includes now bold, italic, underline, list (numbered and bulleted), and choosing text style (normal or headline).
- Feature update: Two new custom field types added; boolean and DateTime
- Feature update: Copying of asset/project includes now a possibility to copy the associated custom fields.
- API: API calls for Custom fields and Attachments added to API documentation.
- Cyber Security: Added automatic locking on the login page after several failed login attempts.
08/09/21 - Release #34
- New feature: Google SSO. You may now sign in to Media Pocket with your Google account. The Google SSO works with Chrome, Firefox, and Edge browsers. To use Google SSO you must be signed in to your Google account on the browser you are using.
- New feature: External ID metadata filed added to Details section and to open API. External ID supports findability and change management when building integrations with third-party software.
- Feature update: The CSV download feature in the list view is re-enabled with better UX.
- Feature update: Add Tags feature’s UI improved.
- Cyber Security: OWASP tests run with excellent results
- Cyber Security: Minor security issues fixed.
11/08/21 - Release #33
- New feature: Assets’ embedded EXIF and IPTC metadata is now visible under the Mediainfo tab. If the asset has embedded a title and/or description metadata, the Details section will be automatically filled with accurate data during the Upload.
- New feature: Selected EXIF and IPTC fields are searchable and can be found under the Filters section. Metadata fields Copyright, Keywords, and Creator can be searched with the global word search.
- New feature: Drag and drop functionality added to projects. To move an asset to a subproject simply drag&drop the asset on top of the subproject. To move the asset to a higher project, drag&drop it on top of the project name on the trail of breadcrumbs.
- Feature update: Sort & Select tool in the list view is upgraded with a user-friendlier button and the possibility to sort the infinite number of assets by title, description, category, media type, status, owner, or filename.
- Bug fixed: Assets’ history is no more duplicated when browsing assets with prev and next buttons.
21/07/21 - Release #32
- New feature: Multiselect assets in the grid view added to ease the use of bulk actions such as bulk download.
- Feature update: The preview thumbnails are now scaled to keep their original aspect ratio.
- Further improved the Copy asset and Copy project features to include options to only copy the metadata or include the original media, attachments, assets, or members.
- Further improved the Trash bin feature and added the possibility to permanently delete the files instantly. Also now each user has access to their own trash bin and may delete or restore assets.
- Bug fixed: Scaling problem on the project page fixed.
- User control update: Each workspace has a named owner which cannot be deleted. The owner may be changed by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
28/06/21 - Release #31
- Feature update: With the Upload from Google Drive feature you may now also upload from shared folders.
- Further improved changing of password process with guiding headlines and clearer instructions for selecting a suitable password.
- Extended the link validity for share by link feature and invitation links for new users or guests. The links are now valid for 7 days from the creation.
- Added a preview and format support for .ia files
- Bug fixed: The download tool has now a set order for available formats
- Bug fixed: Setting up a new searchable Custom Field is again working as it should.
16/6/21 - Release #30
- Bug fix: Search fields’ scaling issues solved
- Further improved search feature by updating the filters to fit the word search results
- Bug fix: Better visualization of long names on the project’s Members list and a change to a better fitting icon for deleting a member from the project.
02/06/21 - Release #29
- Added an automatic storage capacity control: when the storage limit has exceeded the storage and monthly invoices are increased automatically for 10€ per 100GB.
- Added automatic email and workspace notifications to admins when over 90% and over 95% of current storage capacity is used.
- New metadata type added: Read-only custom field, which helps to avoid infinity loops when building metadata integrations.
- Pop-up notification to notify the user if the browsers pop-up blocker disables bulk download
- Further improved rules of the account builder to degrease problems with account verification
03/05/21 - Release #28
- Added an undo clip feature; the draft can now easily be deleted by clicking the “x” after the clip timestamp or with keyboard command z.
- Further improved supporting tools for the workflow engine
21/04/21 - Release #27
- New pricing model updated to Media Pocket. See the current prices: https://mediapocket.io/pricing/
- New feature Upcoming Invoice added to the Billing page for admins to follow the current billing period.
- Further improved the feature for changing the account type (starter, basic, or premium)
- Added notifications and set an automatic increase of 5€ to the upcoming invoice if the plan's user amount is exceeded.
- Mediapocket.io/getstated page updated to create a starter account.
- Bug fixed to automatically update asset's Custom Filed section after deleting a filed group
- Attachments category deleted from storage statistics as now that attachments are child assets, they are included in original media.
23/03/21 – Release #26
- Extended the pdf preview to cover multi-page pdf files
- Further improved Google Drive uploading feature to accept video, image, and pdf files without the filename extension
10/03/21 – Release #25
- Bug fixed on asset’s commenting feature; you may again tag users to comments
- Further improved uploading feature to accept the common video and image files without the filename extension
- Live asset bug fixed, and the feature is fully functional again
- Further improved UI re-sizing in the browser
- Bug fixed on a Create a sub-project; the pop-up window closes automatically after creating the sub-project
- Further improved external upload feature and added visibility to uploading process steps
18/02/21 – Release #24
- Fixed an API issue with Youtube sharing
- Fixed an uploading issue with attachments
08/02/21 – Release #23
- Decreased processing time for image asset ingestion (ca. 55 %).
- Optimized search UI by hiding unused fields.
- Tags possible to add now via “Add tag” button in project/asset view.
- Fixed a font issue on Safari browser and some less common browsers.
- Mobile UI layout optimization.
- Further improved housekeeping rules for storage optimization.
- List view time-based order logic fixing.
26/01/21 – Release #22
- Search function fine-tuning to more accurately include search results.
- Modification date updated during every transaction, not only metadata change.
- Title now mandatory when creating an asset.
- Attachments are now considered “child” assets and can be referenced and interacted with directly.
- Strong Customer Authentication when adding a credit card now included.
- PDF and DOCX files are now previewed in the thumbnails.
04/01/21 – Release #21
- Mobile UI bug fix related to icons/text being cut out of view.
- Google Drive import bug fix for large (5+ GB) files.
- Updated communication email layout.
- Housekeeping rules updated.
15/12/20 – Release #20
- Media Pocket API Documentation! We encourage everyone to have a look. https://open.mediapocket.fi/api/docs/V2.html
- Updated “Live asset” instructions.
- Hot storage housekeeping configuration updated.
- “My Projects” now only shows main projects. Sub-projects are hidden from this view.
- Sample project was accidentally deleted (BY PATRIK!) from being auto-generated to new environments. Now returned.
- Project member list now automatically also includes members from top-level projects.
- Sub-project access now defines project path visibility -> not possible to see top-level paths if no access.
- Preview support added for *.docx file types.
30/11/20 – Release #19
- Changed “Your projects” to “My projects” to standardize descriptions throughout Media Pocket.
- Audio files now support timestamp commenting.
- Project listing bug fix when navigating between list views.
- When exporting/copying an asset outside a project, possibility to now visit My Projects and create a new project for the asset.
- Sub-projects now visible to all users + guests (that being member of). This does not include projects preceding the reference point.
- Sub-projects are now listed in a separate UI section from other project assets.
02/11/20 – Release #18
- Top-bar communication messages made account-specific.
- Account creation source information added to backend.
- Existing guest users added to “Add member” section.
- Sub-project feature added. Every project can now have N+1 sub-projects.
- Video AI analysis: “Topics” section now indexed and searchable.
12/10/20 – Release #17
- Mobile UI fix related to project side menu. Moved to bottom.
- Guest user feature added. A guest user can be added to only one project at a time. Guests can upload assets and work normally within the project. Guests cannot create new projects.
- Bug fix related to “Sample” project being empty for new accounts.
- Automated tag management between Media Pocket and Mailchimp related to member and customer communication.
15/09/20 – Release #16
- Bulk actions. Possibility to: – add to favorites – assign to project – copy asset – create approval – approve – reject – download (check that no browser pop-up prevents this). – export csv – edit tags – purge – remove from favorites – remove from project
- Mobile UI bug fixes for menus and buttons.
- Project status: Public or private. Public projects visible for all members.
31/08/20 – Release #15
- Possibility to record live stream (RTSP) to a live asset.
- Instead of “infinite scroll” list views, they are now separated by pages.
- Every project & asset now has a star-icon which you can use to create favorites.
14/08/20 – Release #14
- Subclip deletion notification specification about permanent deletion.
- Event Engine v1 online. Real-time collaboration now possible, as all updates are visible to all users at the same time.
- All log events now visible in history (project/asset).
- Projects now possible to mark as public to all users or private to specific users.
30/07/20 – Release #13
- Subclip one-click export now possible without the need to wait for clip rendering.
- Publishing Channel menu updated, now possible to set publishing channels as private or public.
- Publishing bugs fixed related to special characters and letter case sensitivity.
- Email notification graphical outlook updated.
- Added S3-supported cloud file systems to publishing channels.
- Bug fix: Animated .webp files were not visible on front page.
- Bug fix: New accounts received “Sample project” related emails repeatedly.
- Antivirus update for all uploaded files.
- Audio files now show current time and duration
- Mobile UI glitch fixes.
- Updated Elasticsearch functionality
- Confirm feature added for asset & project deletion.
25/05/20 – Release #12
- Updated upload interface to support Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive integrations.
- Drag & drop media assets now on anywhere on the Project grid.
- Uploads now continue while you navigate within Media Pocket outside the Project screen.
- Editing of asset/project title & description now possible without opening the Edit overlay.
- Few UI bugs fixed related to width and visibility of scroll bars and certain fields.
12/05/20 – Release #11
- Newsletter opt-in integration for all new users
- Firefox Nordic alphabet bug fix
- Confirmation prior to performing certain actions in UI
- AI menu invisibility bug fix for mobile resolution for videos
- Sample project for all new accounts, showcasing certain features
- Celebrity facial recognition confidence accuracy fix (still false positives included)
- Wide PDF preview UI bug fix
- Tag & category inheritance from project to assets
- Project level AI tag summary
27/04/20 – Release #10
- AI analysis for video files (speech-to-text, visual identification & timestamp linking)
- Login page UI adjustments
- Project-level tag linking (behind the project info-button)
- Subclip direct sharing asset name fix
- Updated terms & conditions
- Updated date picker for date-specific data fields
- Speech-to-text *.srt & *.vtt download
- Automated closed captions
- Updated notification banner for Media Pocket internal communications
06/04/20 – Release #9
- Share subclips directly via Share-button without the need to create sub-assets.
- Aspera export speed limit increased to 300mbps
- Knowledge Base-link added to Media Pocket (bottom of screen).
- Youtube export confirmation process increased with Google -> no security warnings.
- Housekeeping rules increased -> better storage size management.
- Description field: text and word break optimized.
26/03/20 – Release #8
- Navigate away during upload: Uploads works now via “Upload” menu while exiting the upload screen.
- UI: Video rendering status now more informative.
- UI: Subclip rendering (order) now shows rendering status.
- AI: Faces now include celebrity and emotional recognition.
- Export: SCP (SFTP) and Aspera transfers now supported.
- UI: Project interface now shows project size (next to filter).
09/03/20 – Release #7
- FTP export: UI updates, possiblity to name sources in addition to address.
- UI: Notification to user when an ordered subclip has been rendered.
- UI: Notification contains asset title for easier identification.
- UI: Mobile interface optimization (fields, AI menu).
- UI: Asset download menu updated.
- UI: Password requirements made more visible.
- Subclip: Original asset name inherited instead of hash ID.
27/02/20 – Release #6
- Automatic AI-analysis for image files (min. 50 % confidence for tags).
- Automatic indexing (included in search) for over 80 % confidence AI-tags.
- Filtering possible within the comment section.
31/01/20 – Release #5
- Asset duplication possibility to another project.
- Possibility to create an asset from a subclip.
- Comment section now retained at 800px and scrollable.
20/01/20 – Release #4
- List view: UI tuning, possible to click anywhere and visibility fix
- Share: Possible to now share any asset via a public link (click “Share” on any asset).
- Media Pocket file backup performance upgrade.
- Share -> Youtube: Asset tags were not included after an update. Fixed.
- Assets were now visible if window size was too small. Fixed.
- File upload -> “Cancel” function now eliminates entire upload process.
- PDF assets are now dynamic (possible to select text), not only pictures of slides.
- Custom metadata now shows “last modified” information.
- Updated “Statistics” page graphics.
- Password requirements made stronger.
- Project icon is now compiled from assets within the project.
- Billing issue fixes.
23/12/19 – Release #3
- Video player short keys: J – reverse — some format unsupported. K – pause L – forward Timecode-specific: I – marker in O – marker out M – add marker (comment) up – move to in marker down – move to out marker
- Possible to restart approval process.
- Bulk tagging feature possible in list view.
- Column reordering possible in list view.
05/12/19 - Release #2
- List view: sort/show/hide columns
- Search results: CSV export
- Support-button added
- Multiple custom field groups per asset
- Multiple download options for assets
27/11/19 : Version 1.0
- Subclip delivery in original format
- Search size filter
- Youtube export – tags
- Scalable sidebar
Please sign in to leave a comment.