AI video analysis is an additional feature that workspace admins may enable and disable from the billing page. With this feature, you can enrich your video files with our state-of-the-art AI video analysis.
The AI analysis and identifies your video files for (including but not limited to):
- Visual on-screen concepts (people, objects, events)
- Identified visual object tags (table, car, beer, computer)
- Audio transcript ("Hello, World.")
All identified data is searchable within the video's AI section.
The recognized elements are timestamped and searchable. You don’t have to scroll through the whole thing to find that one shot with a specific object (such as "sunglasses")- you can just click the time stamps offered with the analysis! Similarly, finding out the exact moment when a certain word (such as "agent") is mentioned in the dialogue is now a simple task.
You can download our *.srt and *.vtt subtitle files as well. Remember to refresh the page after the AI analysis is done for the Download section to be updated.
By default, we offer video AI for Media Pocket as an additional service that is charged by the seconds analyzed. If you find video AI helpful for you and would like to have it included in your Media Pocket as a fixed tool, enable the AI video analysis from your Billing page or contact us for a quotation on adding it to your plan.
Monthly pricing tiers:
- 0,25 EUR / minute for the first 60 minutes (i.e. 10 minutes: 2,5 EUR.)
- 0,22 EUR / minute for 61 minutes up to 600 minutes (i.e. 600 min = 132 EUR)
- 0,20 EUR / minute for 600+ minutes (i.e. 1200 minutes (20 hours) = 240 EUR)