Media Pocket supports Youtube export and it is fairly simple to set-up.
1. First create a publishing channel for your Youtube channel.
You then need to authorize Media Pocket to upload to YouTube. This is done by acquiring a token code from Youtube. Click "get code".
2. You then need to choose which Google account you wish to use:
NOTE: You need to have a YouTube channel set up for this.
3. You then need to choose the YouTube channel you wish to connect to Media Pocket:
4. You will then need to authorize Media Pocket to manage your YouTube videos. Don't worry, this will only allow Media Pocket to post the videos you select to YouTube.
5. Copy the token code.
6. Paste the code to Media Pocket and click "Verify Code".
7. YouTube is now configured.
8. In order to share your video to YouTube, simply select the video you wish to export and click "Share" and then select YouTube and click "Share" again:
10. You will instantly see the video appear under your YouTube Studio. Protip: This is sometimes hard to find, so look here:
Although the file will be transferred to YouTube very quickly, the video might take some time to process, so be patient :)
Once it is processed, you will instantly see it in YouTube.
You will also be notified in Media Pocket:
The link will take you directly to your video as well for convenience.